Family Tree Printing Problems and Solutions
If you've been trying to successfully print your
family tree, and have encountered problems such as:
- Printing your family tree from a PDF file won't work
- You can't print your OnePage Genealogy chart because it's password protected and you don't have the unlock code.
- Printing from a postscript file won't work
- Your local printer won't allow you to install your genealogy
software on their computers.
- You can't print a family tree chart larger than 6
or 8 feet at your local printer.
- You're having trouble printing your family tree
to a plotter.
- You can't find a service bureau to print your
- You can't get your GEDCOM file to print your
- You can't get your genealogy chart to print on
- Your printed family tree chart doesn't look like
print preview in the software program you designed it in.
- Your printed genealogy chart has been shrunk in
size by the printer.
- The quote from you local printer is more than you
Chances are you've come to the right
place. We specialize in printing family trees from any genealogy software
program. As a matter of fact, family tree charts are the only thing we print!
There are numerous problems associated with
correctly printing a large family tree chart. Local print shops and self-service printers
are not equipped to deal with these problems. In order to print large family tree charts
correctly, your genealogy software must be installed on the printer's computer. Trying to
successfully print your chart from a postscript file or a PDF file usually doesn't work
for most people. We've heard many horror stories from customers who ran up large
printing bills at their self-service printers, and never were able to print their charts
correctly. At a self-service print shop, you're paying for the paper regardless of
whether your charts print correctly or not.
Because family tree printing is our specialty,
we can also spot many common problems in chart layout and design before we even
print. This allows us to call you and offer suggestions for a better finished
project. The majority of times we can make any changes you authorize without you
having to resubmit you genealogy data file to us. This saves you time and results in
a nicer looking family tree.
Please call us at 630-653-8400 (international callers
can also see below) or e-mail us at email@example.com
if you have any questions about our genealogy chart printing services.
And, if you haven't already done so please watch the video
about our services.
family tree charts is our specialty.
Table of Contents
This table of contents is at the bottom of every page on our website.